APM346-2012 > Home Assignment 2

Problem 3

(1/4) > >>

Peishan Wang:
Part (a) and (b), part (c) and (d) the same questions? Thanks

Victor Ivrii:

--- Quote from: Peishan Wang on September 26, 2012, 04:28:16 AM ---Part (a) and (b), part (c) and (d) the same questions? Thanks

--- End quote ---

There was misprint in (c) fixed almost immediately. Compare fourth lines in (a) vs (b) , (c) vs (d)

Benvenuto Triolo:
The PDF file has the same fourth lines for a) and b), c) and d). But there is a difference if you go to the other link 'Home Assignment 2'.

There, the the fourth lines of a) and c) have the initial conditions as u, evaluated at x equals zero, is zero and the fourth lines of b) and d) are u differentiated with respect to x, where x equals equals zero, is zero.

Professor, could you fix this in the PDF file? I prefer the PDF file so I could work on the assignment without an internet connection.

Thank you

Victor Ivrii:

--- Quote from: Benvenuto Triolo on September 27, 2012, 11:16:02 AM ---Professor, could you fix this in the PDF file? I prefer the PDF file so I could work on the assignment without an internet connection.

Thank you

--- End quote ---

It was fixed sometime ago but your computer could has cashed it--press "Reload" in your web browser.

There was an error in both variants: it claimed to be "Home Assignment 1" in the title--now it fixed.

Shida Wu:
What is meaning of "method of continuation"? I read the textbook and find it define the odd function to solve the problem, can I use that method?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version