Author Topic: TT2Marks  (Read 7045 times)

Aida Razi

• View Profile
TT2Marks
« on: December 07, 2012, 02:43:31 PM »
Dear professor,

There is an announcement on the portal that we can go and get our TT2 papers today but I am just wondering if you are going to post our marks on the portal as well because some of us might not be able to go and pick up the test today?

Thank you kindly,

Victor Ivrii

• Administrator
  • Elder Member
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of Victor Ivrii
Re: TT2Marks
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:18:43 PM »
Dear professor,

There is an announcement on the portal that we can go and get our TT2 papers today but I am just wondering if you are going to post our marks on the portal as well because some of us might not be able to go and pick up the test today?

Thank you kindly,

How should I know? I am in Stockholm. -- But actually marks were there, simply TAs forgot to remove the stealth cover from them.

Aida Razi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 03:25:55 PM »
Sorry to bother you,
Thank you,

Dear professor,

Thank you kindly,

How should I know? I am in Stockholm. -- But actually marks were there, simply TAs forgot to remove the stealth cover from them.

Calvin Arnott

• OK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 05:43:06 PM »

Isn't there massive snowfall in Stockholm right now?- even more than there typically is. What is it like there now? Also, as I assume you're in Sweden for the Nobel prizes, are there any topics or talks in particular you would consider worthwhile to look into? I think they cast almost all of them over the web these days.

Victor Ivrii

• Administrator
  • Elder Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 06:26:03 PM »

Isn't there massive snowfall in Stockholm right now?- even more than there typically is. What is it like there now? Also, as I assume you're in Sweden for the Nobel prizes, are there any topics or talks in particular you would consider worthwhile to look into? I think they cast almost all of them over the web these days.

No, it was December 5 when I flew. As a result almost all of the flights to Arlanda and Bromma (small city a/p) were cancelled including my flight from Brussels to Bromma, and the next one too, and there was no space on the next flights so I was rerouted through Tegel (one of former East Germany a/ports near Berlin) and arrived 12 hours later to Arlanda.

There is really plenty of snow which is nice (view from my office below) and  it is now much warmer than several days ago--which is nice too.

It was a real snowfall--in contrast to what happened in London 2 y.a. when Heathrow was knocked out for several days  and London traffic went almost to standstill due to a "major snowfall". My son who was there at this time was joking: What snowfall? 1" of snow?-Whimps!!

I am in Mittag-Leffler Institute. Sea near the coast is partially frozen.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 06:27:58 AM by Victor Ivrii »

Vitaly Shemet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 11:53:15 AM »
I missed the announcement about TT2 pick up. How can i do it now. Also, with whom can I discuss my TT2 mark? I expected way higher than I received.

Victor Ivrii

• Administrator
  • Elder Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 12:38:23 PM »
I missed the announcement about TT2 pick up. How can i do it now. Also, with whom can I discuss my TT2 mark? I expected way higher than I received.

You should discuss with TAs and pick up papers from them. I hope they will be available later this or early next week.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:23:50 PM by Victor Ivrii »

Victor Ivrii

• Administrator
  • Elder Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 02:38:03 AM »

No, it was December 5 when I flew. As a result almost all of the flights to Arlanda and Bromma (small city a/p) were cancelled including my flight from Brussels to Bromma, and the next one too, and there was no space on the next flights so I was rerouted through Tegel (one of former East Germany a/ports near Berlin) and arrive 12 hours later to Arlanda.
[/quote]

My flight back was equally bizarre: flight from Bromma to Brussels came late and I missed my connection, was rerouted via Frankfurt, and my plane here came also late--but I managed to reach the plane almost in time running with backpack through Frankfurt a/p--and was a last person to embark--well after everyone else, got a seat near emergency exit. Unfortunately my bag had not make it--and they lost it!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 07:41:11 AM by Victor Ivrii »