Author Topic: Tutorial Sections  (Read 1743 times)

Victor Ivrii

• Administrator
  • Elder Member
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of Victor Ivrii
Tutorial Sections
« on: January 05, 2018, 08:04:19 AM »
It was fast! I see it on Coursefinder

Those who asked for it, please register!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 06:24:07 AM by Victor Ivrii »

Victor Ivrii

• Administrator
  • Elder Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tutorial Sections
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 06:23:35 AM »
I was surprised that 28 people have signed-up already: only half of it asked for this section. It could be a trouble: the room capacity officially is 30 and some students has not signed-up yet. Luckily, according to the floor plan, there are significantly more seats (some of them are not convenient). I will check  this room Monday. I asked for this room based on its capacity and the fact that I teach MAT244 night class in the same day and the building 6–9, so it would be easier for me to keep my eye on this section.

Please, everyone sign-up for one of two Tutorial sections: Quizzes will be written there and while the marks are placed in the same worksheet, the problems will be different and we need to know how many copies to make for each section.

Actually everyone, who complained that TUT0101 is unsuitable, managed to enrol into TUT5102, so I have no problem with full section. I inspected this room; turned out that it was remodelled after online picture was taken. Now there are 6 rounded triangle-shaped tables which can accommodate 5--6 students (but there will be a problem during quizzes).

It is located near the entrance to the Northern (undergraduate) wing, close to this coffee/tea/juice bar.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:31:20 AM by Victor Ivrii »

Victor Ivrii

• Administrator
  • Elder Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tutorial Sections
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 06:17:35 PM »
TUT 5102 moved from MP 118 to BA 3012